Koerner and Associates makes it our business to understand your business. Our firm will provide timely and comprehensive tax, audit, and accounting services for all company sizes and diverse industries. With our experience, we can customize our approach to meet every client's needs.
In today's economic environment, companies are facing certain challenges in managing their resources like never before. Our qualified business advisors will go beyond monitoring your financials; they will examine your business and streamline procedures where possible, therefore alleviating any wasted resources.
Our seasoned professionals will help you navigate through today's various tax challenges to help find the most effective solutions to your personal or business tax issues. Our tax team has a thorough understanding of federal, state and local tax regulations necessary for today's increasingly complex, tax law changes. Regardless of what industry you are specialized in, our team will recognize your specific needs and give you the high quality attention you deserve.
Koerner & Associates offers the following accounting, auditing, and compliance services encompassing, but not limited to:
Our professional service group is comprised of dedicated CPAs who create solutions to help increase profitability. We understand your business and the service it provides - the key word being service. Service firms are unique in the business world. In this distinctive industry of “people and service”, whether it’s a law, accounting, architectural, engineering firm, or a consulting company, the firm’s fortunes depend on the quality of people it hires and retains. We help owners of professional firms create compensation and benefit plans to preserve their talented employees.
- Tax preparation, planning and advice for individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates, and trusts.
- Federal and State Tax Representation
- Business Valuation and Forensic Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Audits, Reviews, and Compilations of Financial Statements
- Audit and Tax Preparation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Agreed-upon Procedures Engagements and Special Purpose Reporting
- Development of Financial Strategies, Profit Planning, Projections, and Budgeting
- Implementation of Accounting Systems
- Cash Flow Forecasts and Projections